Introduction to the Fury Warrior
Fury Warriors are raging berserkers who wear their battle scars proudly, attacking their foes with a relentless flurry of attacks which further fuels their rage and heals their wounds, keeping them in the fight from start to finish.
With heavy plate armour and dual-wielding two-handed weapons, these juggernauts specialise in battlefield mobility and executing weakened foes, giving up consideration for their own well-being and focus on the enemy’s destruction at all costs in a reckless race to the death. The Fury Warriors defining ability is Enrage.
Below you will find a beginners guide to the Fury Warrior, you can click on highlighted abilities, for a more in depth description of them.
Strengths and Weaknesses of the Fury Warrior
- Deals multitarget damage without sacrificing single target damage.
- Strong burst AoE abilities which are also useful on single target.
- Short priority rotation that is easy to learn.
Rotation of the Fury Warrior
The basic rotation of the Fury Warrior is as follows:
- Cast Recklessness on cooldown
- Cast Bloodthirst
- Cast Raging Blow when at two charges
- Use Bloodthirst on cooldown
- Cast Raging Blow for Rage
- Whirlwind as a filler
You can use the recommended Addon ConRo for help with your rotation, it can be found in our Addons Guide here
- Recklessness doubles Rage generated from all autoattacks, special abilities, and talents
- Rallying Cry, one of the few defensive group cooldowns in the game
The stat priority of the Fury Warrior is:
- Critical Strike